Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Process, Part 2

Hello, friends and countrymen.

I found the rest of the iChat between Ben and I and here post it for your perusal. I'm not much of a co-writer, but it was nice in this situation because we were able to think about the song in private and share it with the other guy when we were good and ready. The few times I've ever tried writing in the same room as someone I've frozen up completely; I can barely remember a G chord.

Like online dating, this provided boundaries in which we both felt comfortable to put up a front--er, to be creative without the hindrance of insecurity.

AP










5 comments:

lyndsay said...

good stuff. i liked the "chung" comeback from "coo". i chuckled out loud. :)

rednk-n-eurp said...

guys - that is cooler than flames - seriously, thanks for the inside track.

Thaddeus Glapp said...

What the heck do you know about online dating?

Andrew Peterson said...

Har! Not much less than you, I'm guessing...

Taran said...

Great Chief Joseph reference by Ben!