Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Stuart Duncan the Great

(andy g)
I have tons of videos sitting on my hard drive but have had no time to edit them. We are in the last real week of working on AP's record - and I am in the last week of working on mine as well. I have to turn my record in by the first week of November to have them ready for the Christmas tour. Needless to say, video editing has not been on the top plate for me.
However, on the way back from Florida this weekend with Ben and AP, I threw this footage together for your viewing enjoyment.

9 comments:

Kenneth said...

Oh my... this has got to be the best blog on the Internet!

Hilarious!!

lyndsay said...

kenneth, i was just thinking the same thing. it brightens my day every time a new post appears!!

you people are geniuses. (that's a weird word when it's spelled out...)

Thaddeus Glapp said...

Can't wait for this next Stuart Duncan album.

b.j. mumford said...

well done.

Rob said...

I noticed that Ben's wearing a Truman State University t-shirt. Does that mean you guys will be adding Kirksville, MO to your tour schedule?!! We're conveniently located at the center of everything... or the middle of nowhere, depending on how you look at it.

We're all curious -- What is Ben's connection to Truman?

Shadowphone said...

Every time I think you've beaten that joke to death, you guys come up with a creative new twist.

I hope he does that song in December.

Drew Scott said...

Gully - So, so glad to hear you're planning on having the new CD in December. My Christmas list just became pie.


Gufoefo - the clumsy horse groomer in an as-of-yet undiscovered Italian opera from the Romantic period.

ok - that one was tough.

Andrew Peterson said...

Drew. Your definitions are hilarious.

Karisa said...

Plot for next video: Stuart Duncan re-does the banjo parts; Ron Block comes in, hears him, and deals him his signature guitar-in-the-gut. AP and Gullahorn choose sides; chaos ensues; somewhere in the background Ben is calmly playing in dorian minor...