Wednesday, October 24, 2007

4 Non Blondes

They sang a really catchy, irritating (to me) song that said "Heyeyeyeah heyeyeah. I said hey. What's going on?"

Here's what's going on.

  • Todd Robbins has sent us six--no, eight mixes.
  • He's done a great job.
  • Fall has arrived, which puts my wife in a giddy mood, and me in a mellow (but happy) one.
  • I have about 75 more pages to edit in On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness, and it's due tomorrow. Awesome. It's like college, only I love it.
  • The Rabbit Room website has been up and running for a week or two, and it's going really well. Lots of good discussion, and tonight as I said to Eric Peters in an email, we just sold a Slugs & Bugs & Lullabies CD along with Eric's Scarce to someone--where else in the world can you buy those two CDs together? That's right. Nowhere but the Rabbit Room.
  • Tomorrow we're meeting with my manager Christie and someone from an undisclosed record label. If they like the songs they just might distribute the album.
  • I'm fine whether or not they like the songs.
  • But I really hope they like them.
  • But I'm fine if they don't.
  • Really.
  • Bullet points are fun.
  • The Captains and I, on our last trip to the Tallahassee area, pulled into a Goodwill and had a contest to see who could find the funniest/strangest t-shirt. Here's the winner, partly because of the absurdity of its claim, and partly because the collar (which you can't see) is gargantuan:

AP

5 comments:

eiszoe said...

Nice t-shirt (and bullet points). I just found a t-shirt for my 2-year-old nephew that reads "I Still Live With My Parents".

Paul said...

Thanks a lot for implanting the 4 non-blondes song in my head. It's been there ALL DAY LONG.

chart said...

It's because of people like you guys that I can't find any good shirts at Goodwill to wear to work. Oh, and I work in Tallahassee, FL. Which Goodwill did you go to in Tallahassee?

Alex the Green said...

THAT WAS ME!!!!!
I bought the Slugs & Bugs & Lullabies Cd for my friend's daughter and Scarce for me. Good thing I don't mind my order being broadcast on the interweb. ^_^

Shadowphone said...

Search Youtube for "He Man does 4 non blondes" for a very special music video.