Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Eat Your Vegetables

Completely unrelated to the new record, I thought I'd share something fun. Randall Goodgame and I had the pleasure of writing the silly song for the upcoming VeggieTales video The Wizard of Ha's.

They also included the song "You Can Always Come Home", from Slugs & Bugs & Lullabies in the video. It's one of the best-looking of the videos they've produced yet, and is based on the parable of the prodigal son, so have some Kleenex handy.

We were honored to be a part of it.

Here's the silly song, to whet your appetite. So to speak.

AP

5 comments:

James Lee Younger III said...

that was really stinkin' cool AP. i can't wait to show my girls... they love veggie tales (except for minnesota cuke for some reason... they're really freaked out by that one)

Lance Orton said...

dude, this is your future. run with it. ;)

Shadowphone said...

Cute -- and such flawless logic! I can't help noticing, though, that the voices seem different from what I remember. In particular, the asparagus guy's voiceover sounds less like high-society English and more just... girly.

Also, way to get a SBaL song on there!

Unknown said...

That's silly :) I love it!

Tymm said...

that is downright hilarious. I have never seen any of the VeggieTale stuff but if it is all like this - sign me up.

Now.