Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Come Together

(This is Andy G writing)
Thanks to everyone who came out last night for the choir vocals. They sound great. In my tired stupor last night while I was trying to pick up, I started rolling up a long power cable. It just happened to be the one power cable that was attached to the one power strip that was attached to the one computer, the one hard drive and the one pre-amp. I was promptly scolded by Biggs, realized my mistake and immediately started taking a nap on the chairs. Luckily we did not lose any of your beautiful vocal gems.
As a celebration, I thought it was finally time to post this video from our tracking session for the extra song, Hosanna.

8 comments:

Ben Bryan said...

That made my day, made my week, and nearly made me pee my pants. That was one stinkin awesome impression of Ringo!

eiszoe said...

Gee, that choreography must have taken a while! You could have worked for the guys who made "Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer" and other fine stop-animation films. And, I thought Gully was the voice of Ringo. Post-production overdubbing?

Shadowphone said...

Well, it was a fair sight better than the 1990's Nortel commercial featuring that song!

Admirable use of forced perspective.

Tim Bourne said...

One word...

"Oscar."

Seriously.

Bryan said...

probably the best puppet show I've seen all day

Rebekah Mitchell said...

HA!!!! Oh, the joy of seeing that first thing this morning will be with me all day.

I nearly spewed iced tea all over my laptop when Ben was trying not to laugh.

BRILLIANT!

Cheers,
R.

Unknown said...

and rightly so biggs should have scolded you. i bet that wasted several minutes of his precious and valuable time. what made you think that musicians should be touching things like that anyway?

Anonymous said...

Such as.